for the Job
Job-related German language support (DeuFöV)
according to § 45 a AufenthG
Learn German with inlingua in Ulm!
Good German language skills are the basic prerequisite for gaining a foothold in the job market and continuing to assert oneself in professional life. The aim of the basic modules is for participants to improve and extend their general, job-related and/or subject-specific German skills.Special Courses - German for Medicine - German for Nurses - German for Pharmacists – German for health professions.
Eligible to participate
You are eligible to participate if you are
- are registered as employed, job-seeking, training-seeking or unemployed
- are in a training or further education program run by the Federal Employment Agency
- are undergoing training
- for the recognition of your foreign vocational qualification or
- have to prove a certain language level for your professional permit.
You can obtain a certificate of eligibility from the Employment Agency, the Job Centre or the BAMF. We will be happy to assist you with your application - please contact us.
Participation is free of charge (incl. learning material and examination fee).
Employees with an annual taxable income of more than 20,000 euros pay a contribution of 2.32 euros per hour.
- Travel allowance for recipients of social benefits, asylum seekers' benefits or vocational training allowance
- Application possible from 3 km walking distance.
- We will be happy to apply for a travel allowance for you - please contact us.
Discover more about the offer in our flyer.