at inlingua Ulm
We teach German at a high-quality standard by providing classes based on the successful inlingua method. In order to create the perfect learning outcome students can choose between individual or group options. An initial level placement test, free of charge, will determine your precognition and assist us in placing you in the perfect group.
- Max. 25 participants per group
- Course times: Daily - in the morning, afternoon or evening
- Modular structure - 100 hours per module, up to 25 hours per week
- Participants with prior knowledge might be required to take our level assessment test
- Course target: telc B1 exam "Deutschtest für Zuwanderer"
Level B2 / C1
- Course times: Daily, 08.30am - 12.45 pm
- Up to 25 hours per week
- Course target: general telc B2 exam / telc C1 exam "Hochschule"
General German courses:
- Max. 15 participants
- 350 hours overall
Work-related German courses (DeuFöV):
- Max. 25 participants
- 400 or 500 hours overall
- Exclusively for customers with a qualification certificate by the federal employment agency or the jobcenter
Full time advantages
- Collective learning through consistent groups
- Regular training achieves fast success
- Proof of attendance with validation of the achieved language level
- Possibility to obtain a language certificate through a telc exam
In collaboration with the German Federal Agency of Migration and Refugees (BAMF) we offer specially developed courses, that will help you find your way around Germany. Integration courses are available for migrants and refugees with no, or little knowledge of the German language.
Integration courses are government-funded. Participants are required to make a co-payment of 1,95€ per lesson. Co-payment exemptions may be granted if you are the recipient of welfare such as unemployment benefit II (Arbeitslosengeld II), and social assistance (Hilfe zum Lebensunterhalt—Sozialhilfe), or if your monthly income is limited. Proof of financial need must be included in the application.
We offer daily full-time courses, comprised of 5 lessons per day, as well as, part-time evening courses, including 4 lessons 4 times a week.
Participants who have already acquired German language skills may be placed in an ongoing course. A placement test—written and oral exam—is used to assess your current level and will help us assign you to the perfect module.
Appointments for the placement test: by arrangement, every Tuesday afternoon
A Certificate of Eligibility (Zulassungsberechtigung oder Verpflichtung) is required. You may obtain it from the Aliens Department, the JobCenter, the Employment Office (Agentur für Arbeit), or your language school.
Integration courses are for persons who hold a residence permit and plan to remain in Germany permanently (in particular: asylum applicants with good prospects to remain), Union citizens, and German nationals with a German language deficit. Children, teenagers and young adults, who are required to attend school may not participate.
The following group of persons are eligible to attend subsidized German courses:
- Foreign nationals with residence titles
- Ethnic German resettlers
- EU citizens
- German nationals
For further information click the official BAMF website
Our part-time courses take place 1-2 times a week with groups of 8-15 participants.
We offer all levels from A0 to C1.
You're welcome to join at any time.
We offer one free trial lesson in each of our part-time courses.
- Course days: 2x per week, e.g. Tuesday and Thursday
- Course time: 3 units of 45 min, e.g. 06.00pm - 08.15pm
- Course day: Saturday
- Course time: 09:00am - 12.30pm
|Language||Type||Target level||Start date||Training time|
Quickly achieving your language goals while maintaining high flexibility?
Our individual training offers the perfect solution for you!
- Course target, speed and content is determined by you
- Choose location and date of the training
- High flexibility and free time management
- Native teachers
- Validation of the achieved language level on request
- Business-oriented topics or exam preparation
A minimum of 40 lessons is required to obtain a language level. 1 lesson equals 45 minutes.
We would love to make you an individual offer.
e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org