IK 78 - Module 6
Integration course, German
- ONLINE - Virtuelles Klassenzimmer
- Start date - End date
- 13.07.2021 - 28.08.2021
- Day and time
- Mo - Thu, 17:00 - 20:15 h
- Start level
- Module 5 - B1.2
- Target level
- Module 6 - B1.3
- Learning material
- inlingua Deutsch 2 Schritt 2
- Course description
Integration course – German as a foreign language
Did you recently move to Germany? Or have you been here for a while, but your German isn’t good enough yet? Then it’s crucial to improve your language skills, so that you may navigate everyday life effortlessly. To help you reach your goals, the German Federal Agency of Migration and Refugees (BAMF) has established subsidised integration courses.
Integration courses allow students to acquire any language level between A1and B1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). Students will obtain political, cultural and historical knowledge about Germany. Key aspects of the course are: strengthening grammar and broadening the range of vocabulary, equipping students with the necessary means to master everyday life such as dealing with public authorities, medical consultations, school dialogues and more. The course is designed to make your new life in Germany as easy as possible.
- Acquiring profound German skills
- Improved fluency and confidence to guarantee an optimal start
- Good listening comprehension and reading skills
- Expansion of pre-existing German knowledge
- Or an additional expansion of pre-existing knowledge, concerning occupational topics
Students who already acquired German skills will be placed in a group, according to their level, after an initial level assessment. The test must be taken in person at our language school.
Courses are solely taught in German, a method that has proven itself over the years.
Our trainers are natives. Their German is therefore as authentic and differentiated as it can be. All trainers are thoroughly trained and well-acquainted with the inlingua method, which guarantees effective and diversified lessons.
- Students with a certificate of eligibility or an obligation note (Berechtigungs- Verpflichtungsschein) must register in person at our language school. The fee will then be reduced by 50% (€220 instead of €440 per module).
- Tuition cost
- € 440,00
- Registration fee
- € 30,00
- Learning material
- € 19,00